2.Step By Step
- In Rainbow monitor Goto->Logical Transaction, Create a logical transaction:
- In Log. Transact field please fill a string that it will be part of T-Code of a logical transaction
- Click enter and 0n Transaction Code field you will receive a new T-Code Code of a logical transaction
- In Text field please fill a description of new T-Code
- In Program Name field please fill The Program name of the requested report/Query and Save
- Create a new Rainbow variant, in Original transaction field please fill the T- Code of the logical transaction (they will appear in (F4 > Logical transaction) and continue creating the Rainbow variant.
A. Please give authorization the new transaction code (The T-Code of Logical tran.) to relevant users (add it standard auth. Object S_TCOCE to the relevant role like each transaction)
See A in below snapshot, In this exp. /DPS/RET_T_INVENTORY
B. If you created/assigned a New Transaction Code in Rainbow variant you have to give authorization like each new Rainbow transaction (Auth Obj. /DPS/RET , Sub object /DPS/RET_T).
See B in below snapshot, In this exp. ZInventory